[Ambassadors] Please take a moment...

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:27:21 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,
especially our new ambassadors,

the Fedora Ambassadors community is growing.  This is good.  We are
having more discussions on this list - this is good, too.  Discussions
should happen in public in order to be fair and transparent to
everybody.

Unfortunately this also means that with the increased amount of mail on
this list increases it becomes hard to follow all discussions or to
filter out the relevant mails.

To make this list a place of fruitful discussions, we all should pay
attention to the mailing list guidelines.  Please take a moment to read
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines

Reading these guidelines is part of the sponsoring process to become an
ambassador.  If you did read them already, but are unsure about them,
please read them again, even if you are already sponsored.  If you have
any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

If we all follow the mailing list guidelines, it will be easier for
everyone to bring up ideas and exchange their opinions.  I'm looking
forward to this and so should you.

Thanks a lot,
Christoph