[Ambassadors] Urgent : Asking for Vote

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 5 18:46:55 UTC 2012

2012/3/5 irejaul . <rejaulislam at gmail.com>:
> Hi fellows:
>
> I would like to propose & ask for vote for the following two topics:
>
> 1) FUDCon in Bangladesh
>
> 2) Expand Fedora through Hiring Mentors
>

> Please mention:
>
> +1 if you agree
>
> -1 if you disagree
>
> 0 if you not want to involve

Dear FAms,

I think what irejaul was trying to propose is,

1) Next year FUDcon will be having in Bangladesh, not this time.
If so we are glad and will discuss about this at the APAC Bi-weekly
meeting after the FUDCon in MY.

2) Get the involvement of new mentors.
We have a set guideline[1] for welcoming new mentors already. So will follow it.
AFAIK, Tatica was/is working drafting a new guideline for Mentors.
(Pls correct me if I am wrong)
You can join with her and include your ideas as well.

If the email was quite descriptive that would be nice.

Thanks

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_choose_a_mentor#Regional_Ambassador_Mentors

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka