[Ambassadors] Video idea and inspiration page created

Sarah White graphitefriction at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 04:02:57 UTC 2012

Hello,

As per the fedora videos action item assigned to Dan (irc and fas:
mojavelinux) and therefore also connected to me since we're in the
same office, we've created a rough draft version of the video idea and
inspiration page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Video_ideas_and_inspiration

Please note that the page is far from complete, but we want to make
sure we're on the right track before we get too deep.

The purpose of this page is to gather ideas from the community for
possible videos as well as provide ideas for people who want to create
videos and are searching for a topic.  We used the fedora google
summer of code ideas wiki page as a starting template as suggested in
the meeting.

Currently, the page features a proposal template that a person can
fill out if they have an idea.  Does this template ask the right
questions? Is it missing any questions?

We also created an example video proposal (how to conduct a meeting in
#fedora-meeting using zodbot) to give you an idea of what a 'real'
proposal would look like.  (If you have video proposals feel free to
add them to the page, however the structure and purpose of this page
is still in draft and subject to change as the video team refines
it.).

If you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know. Also
feel free to join us on #fedora-meeting on Thursday, March 8, at 15:30
UTC.

Note: I know it was suggested that emails regarding the video library
be moved to the marketing list, however I don't know if the team
officially decided this or if it has to be voted on? Either way, I
apologize if I've posted this email to the wrong list.

Regards,

Sarah
irc: graphite6

and Dan Allen