[Ambassadors] Need for help for publish a Fedora Magazine in Bangladesh (Fedora APAC)

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 7 16:28:15 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM, irejaul . <rejaulislam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I want to publish a Fedora Magazine in Bangladesh (Fedora APAC). Please Know
> me the process how can I do it.
>
> Thank you in advance for your valuable time.

Hello,

I tried to initiate such covering whole APAC some times back.
But it never happened.
It is glad to that you guys have taken the lead.
If you need any help please count me in.
What you can do it, add this idea to the meeting agenda and discuss it
in the next APAC bi-weekly.
Mean time please create a proposal with noting full details of your
idea and how you going to make it happen.

thanks

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event Liaison - Design Team