[Ambassadors] Need for help for publish a Fedora Magazine in Bangladesh (Fedora APAC)

Anuj More anujmorex at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:57:50 UTC 2012

> I tried to initiate such covering whole APAC some times back.
> But it never happened.

There's a project called Fedora Muffin, which is an amazing magazine
by the Fedora French community that carries articles about everything
new in Fedora.

I was really into translating this magazine into English, but we could
not manage enough French to English translators.

You can copy sources/articles from their git repo[1] or the
FedoraHosted page[2].

> If you need any help please count me in.

And me too.

[1]: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=Muffin.git
[2]: https://fedorahosted.org/Muffin/

--