[Ambassadors] cc: response to graphite6

mario juliano grande balletta mario.balletta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:40:47 UTC 2012

Hey folks!

Please accept my apologies for missing the NA meeting last night.  I
have pasted my response to Sarah so you can be updated as well.

	from	[Offline] mario juliano grande balletta mario.balletta at gmail.com
to	Sarah White <graphitefriction at gmail.com>
date	Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 2:26 PM
subject	Re: NELF status
mailed-by	gmail.com

hide details 2:26 PM (10 minutes ago)

Hey Sarah!

Thx for checking!  I am grateful and appreciate all of the help.  I
did receive some boxes.  I need the combinations to open the event box
and verify the contents (shipped from Ben Willams from last FUDcon in
Virginia).

I will open the boxes this evening when I get home, I know my original
estimate for media has changed since the organizers informed me all
available floor space for sponsors has been sold and they are FULL and
are expecting maximum attendance, up to 2000 attendees or more.

Thus, in my tickets I was forced to increase my quantities.  I would
need to increase quantities for pens, buttons, stickers, shirts as
well.  Anything that can be shipped in time will be deployed and
distributed!

Since I am providing free installations of Fedora 16 for the event, I
am offering swag to volunteers who allow Fedora to be installed on
desktops and laptops and other devices.  I was podcasted on some local
campus radio shows and at Harvard U as well and they are all super
interested in the event and what Fedora is doing!

This will be one of many linux fests and Harvard is planning their own
soon!  Thx again!

Any questions, please call ym cell anytime, 24/7/365  at 401-952-4748!
 Thx a million Everyone!  I appreciate the support and help!