[Ambassadors] Fedora 17 Release Party - Dhaka, Bangladesh.

mak mahayalamkhan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:54:55 UTC 2012

Dear Kingheart,

Please, keep the CC list intact while replying. Click Reply *All*, instead
of reply before sending messages.

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 4:20 AM, Yakub Mizan <mizan at cloudhope.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the email mak_ . Unfortunately, i have lost access to my
> old email account. I can't update my wiki page.

That's so sad. See if you can get help on this from the FAS guys.

> Hope this will be a big successful event. I am keen to meet some more
> fedora enthusiasts there!
> Let me know if can help :)

We will meet soon to discuss the breakdown of the tasks and will assign as
per person's interest.

Dear Rejaul,

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:30 AM, irejaul . <rejaulislam at gmail.com> wrote:

> We are meeting in Halvetia Motijheel for coffee to discuss the preparation
> of Fedora 17 release party – Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Please, keep the CC list intact and do not start a new thread to reply an
ongoing conversation.

Dear All,
Let us meet on Saturday on 4:00 PM for a coffee and discuss about the
upcoming *Fedora 17 Release Party - Dhaka, Bangladesh.*