[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2012-03-07 minutes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 7 23:04:33 UTC 2012

We managed to do the meeting in ~ 1 hour. Perfect!

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-07/emea_ambassadors.2012-03-07-20.02.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-07/emea_ambassadors.2012-03-07-20.02.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-07/emea_ambassadors.2012-03-07-20.02.log.html

Meet you again on
        Wednesday, March 21st (two weeks from now)
        at 20:00 UTC
        in #fedora-meeting!

Regards,
Christoph

#fedora-meeting: EMEA Ambassadors 2012-03-07

Meeting started by cwickert at 20:02:37 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-07/emea_ambassadors.2012-03-07-20.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (cwickert, 20:02:55)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:EMEA_Ambassadors_2012-03-07
    (cwickert, 20:16:35)
  * LINK:
    https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2011-November/018459.html
    (delhage, 20:16:38)

* Announcements  (cwickert, 20:21:15)
  * ACTION: shaiton to announce pinglists on ambassadors list and
    document it in the wiki  (cwickert, 20:21:48)
  * LINK:
    http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/fedora-freemedia-tool-version-0-2alpha/
    (zoltanh721, 20:24:51)
  * LINK:
    http://dodoincfedora.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/freemediaenvelope7949.png
    (zoltanh721, 20:25:55)
  * ACTION: zoltanh721 to announce the ffm tool once it is ready
    (cwickert, 20:26:51)

* Ambassadors Schedule  (cwickert, 20:27:25)
  * LINK:
    http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-17/f-17-ambassadors-tasks.html
    (cwickert, 20:27:30)
  * ACTION: cwickert to file a ticket to get the media budget approved
    (cwickert, 20:29:15)
  * we need bigger posters, say 2m x 1,8m  (cwickert, 20:47:25)
  * Can we localize slogans like "Freedom, Features, Friends, First"?
    (cwickert, 20:50:01)

* Swag production  (cwickert, 21:14:33)
  * : ideas for swag so far: USB keys, pins, stickers, especially
    stickers for the spins, wrist-bands, balloons, note pads, post-its,
    beer pillows, mouse pads  (cwickert, 21:23:44)

* Events  (cwickert, 21:24:24)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events#EMEA-FY13Q1   (cwickert,
    21:26:33)
  * ACTION: cwickert to send t2hot the Fedora letterhead templace
    (cwickert, 21:29:25)
  * we need somebody to make a Fedora stand at Grazer Linuxtage in
    Austria, April 28th  (cwickert, 21:35:31)
  * ACTION: cwickert to call for somebody to do Grazer Linuxtage on the
    mailing list  (cwickert, 21:38:44)

* FUDCon EMEA 2012 Bids  (cwickert, 21:43:34)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:EMEA_2012_Bid_Budapest
    (cwickert, 21:44:05)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Paris_2012
    (cwickert, 21:44:10)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Zurich_2012
    (cwickert, 21:44:14)
  * LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Archive:FUDCon:Tempe_2011
    (pingou, 21:55:05)
  * ACTION: cwickert to call for a FUDCon EMEA meeting  (cwickert,
    22:01:40)

Meeting ended at 22:04:15 UTC.