[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting (14 March 2012)

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 03:00:13 UTC 2012

======================
#fedora-meeting: famna
======================

Meeting started by nb at 01:11:41 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-14/famna.2012-03-14-01.11.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* rollcall  (nb, 01:12:03)

* tickets  (inode0, 01:20:48)
  * ACTION: rbergeron will figure out what needs to be shipped to
    posscon via RDU  (inode0, 01:27:34)
  * LINK:
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxFest_Northwest_%28LFNW%29_2012
    (inode0, 01:32:31)
  * AGREED: $400 for sponsorship at LFNW  (inode0, 01:35:35)
  * ACTION: inode0 will update the ticket expressing our support for
    sponsoring this event  (inode0, 01:51:43)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/famna/ticket/30   (rbergeron,
    02:00:38)

* Open Floor  (inode0, 02:02:02)

Meeting ended at 02:45:02 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* rbergeron will figure out what needs to be shipped to posscon via RDU
* inode0 will update the ticket expressing our support for sponsoring
  this event

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* inode0
  * inode0 will update the ticket expressing our support for sponsoring
    this event
* rbergeron
  * rbergeron will figure out what needs to be shipped to posscon via
    RDU
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)