[Ambassadors] FAMNA Ambassador swag / media counts (larger amounts only)

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 14:14:20 UTC 2012

If you are an Ambassador in North America, and you have any substantial
quantity of swag or media, PLEASE, for the love of pi day, put your
information in these tickets:

Media ticket: http://fedorahosted.org/famna/ticket/30

Swag ticket: http://fedorahosted.org/famna/ticket/29

Seriously: We have a ton of events coming up before F17 is out, and what
seems to be a serious lack of media, and an unknown quantity of swag,
aside from stickers.  This is making planning difficult. You don't have
to count one by one, but if you can make a rough guess and put it in the
ticket VERY SOON, that would be super awesome, so that we can figure out
how to plan accordingly for these various events.

Incidentally: FAMNA meetings are back to a weekly thing, if you haven't
been paying attention, and we have a handful of awesome new folks
stepping up to wrangle events, and meetings seem to have a pulse again,
which is awesome! We're practically on the edge of the summer conference
season already, so if you have an interest in owning an event as an
Ambassador, please attend a meeting and speak up.  Meetings are
regularly announced on this list so just keep your eyes open (they are
on Tuesdays, 9pm eastern, 6pm pacific).

-Robyn