[Ambassadors] A friendly reminder, the next biweekly APAC meeting is on Saturday, March 17th, 2012 at 04:00 UTC. :)‏

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 07:55:39 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, den 14.03.2012, 10:55 +0800 schrieb Mohd Izhar Firdaus
Ismail:
> added into agenda :
>
> FUDCon APAC funding request is open and closing on _20th March_.
> Please submit your application at the fudcon planning trac :-)

I think this needs a formal announcemen, not only on this list but also
on fedora-announce and fedora-devel-announce. Can you take care of
this?

After the announcement we need at least one week, if not two, so I think
we should extent the deadline if possible.

Kind regards,
Christoph