[Ambassadors] Regional Trac instances (was: FAmSco meeting 2012-03-14 minutes)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:41:35 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, den 15.03.2012, 18:01 +1000 schrieb Caius Chance:

> For the APAC - India instances: I reckon APAC should be merged into
> India instance, then rename India instance into APAC.
>

> There are hundreds of  tickets in fedora-india (included closed)
> compared to under 20 in fedora-apac. However, I am not sure even if
> merging is possible?

With a little bit of SQL and some apache rewrite rules this should be
possible.

> Should we inquire with infra first?

As I said in my resonse to Ankur's trac ticket: We definitely need
infra. They will have to configure rewrite rules and provide the
database, but somebody from us will have to do the actual work I think.
Otherwise we are overloading them.

Kind regards,
Christoph