[Ambassadors] Regional Trac instances (was: FAmSco meeting 2012-03-14 minutes)

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 16 19:37:57 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 15.03.2012, 10:54 +0530 schrieb Buddhike Kurera:
>> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:01 AM, Christoph Wickert
>> <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >  * ACTION: cwickert to find out how manages fedora-apac and
>> >    fedora-india trac instances  (cwickert, 22:18:21)
>> >  * https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ is managed by bckurera
>> >    harishpillay mspevack susmit  (cwickert, 22:20:49)
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> Last APAC meeting we have discussed about the maintaining a
>> centralized trac for APAC.
>> As a result following proposal is drafted[1].
>
> Ankur already filed a ticket about this at
> https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/268
>
> While I like the idea I wonder how the actual merge will be done. It's
> quite a lot of work and I am not sure it's worth the effort.

Hello Christoph,

As noted the APAC trac will be used and there is no need to merge the
India trac.
IMO, making the India trac read-only solves the matter simply.
In future the APAC trac will be the only trac use.

However will discuss this on the tomorrow bi-weekly meeting.
Thanks for your support !

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event Liaison - Design Team