[Ambassadors] Need some one to take over the meetings tomorrow

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:08:06 UTC 2012

My fellow ambassadors,

I am currently on the road and will be for the rest of the week. I
cannot promise I make it for the meetings but as I am supposed to host
them I think it is better if somebody else can take them over.

Please help us by taking over the
      * EMEA Ambassadors meeting at 20:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting
      * FAmSCo meeting at 22:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting

If you do so, please let us know on the mailing list, ping people on IRC
when the meeting starts and don't forget to send out the meeting minutes
afterwards.

Kind regards,
Christoph