[Ambassadors] Looking for old Fedora branded media

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Mar 21 16:09:53 UTC 2012

Robyn,

----- Original Message -----
> I have branded media from:
> * FC5
> * FC6
> * F7 (Disc only, not a printed sleeve)
> * F8 (plain cover for live CD; Werewolf cover and disc for DVD)
>
> ...that I can send one of each. I also have a bunch of F...12? media,
> and onwards.  Someone very kind brought these to FUDCon:Tempe last  year
> and it's all been sitting in my pantry (next to where the leftover cups
> and alcohol used to be.)

Wow.  I'll take any media you are willing to snail mail me.  If the media is in sleeves, that's great, but not required because I only tack the media to the wall.  At some point I may end up using sleeves as a form of tiled wallpaper for decoration, but I haven't gotten there yet.

I assume the expense will be small enough where you can just eat it... but if not, I can re-reimburse you for the cost of postage.

Thanks,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street