[Ambassadors] Looking for old Fedora branded media

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:15:31 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Scott Dowdle <dowdle at montanalinux.org> wrote:
> I'm looking for old Fedora media so I can spell the word "Fedora".  I currently have a handful of Fedora
> 11 - 14 media but am looking for any older media that people might have... or more 11 - 14 too.  I
> wonder with what Fedora release they started making the branded media?
>
> If anyone has any old media that they don't want anymore, please consider mailing it to me (address in
> signature below).  Again, I'm looking for the branded, professionally done stuff, not the home-made
> stuff... unless of course you have some fancy looking home-made stuff.

Hi Scott,

I probably still have a fair amount of old pressed media from around
F10 and possibly some other odds and ends. Finding a good use for this
isn't easy so I'd be really happy to help your art supplies grow. :)

IIRC the pressed media in those days has pretty plain "art" on the
media itself with the more interesting art on the sleeves. Would you
want 50 of them? 100 of them? I'm not sure what I have left but I'm
sure it is that much at least.

John