[Ambassadors] Organizing Fedora swag a bit better

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 23:46:30 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

Thank you for your e-mails.  :)

> On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 16:40 +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > No vendor accepts CMYK, at
> > least here in the EU they all want Pantone. We had this with media and
> > with stickers, in fact I am not aware of a single item where we did not
> > have this problem. If it's just the Fedora logo colors, this is easy,
> > but for more difficult artwork, we continue to have problems.

I work with Jpegs, PNGs as well as TIFF based files.  :)

> This doesn't make sense. CMYK is a color model. Pantone is a set of patented individual ink colors. There is no way, for example, to specify Pantone colors for any designs with photography. It just doesn't work like that.

I only use Pantone for my dual monitor's system output.  ;)

Personally, I only use CMYK.  Professionally, I will not deal with RGB, but RGB is able to be made into CMYK and CMYK offers a superior option for all to consider.  :)

Sending positive Fedora 16 & Fedora 17 to your computers now.  :v)

Please have a Great Fedora day! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

猿も木から落ちる
さるもきからおちる

Even monkeys fall from trees.

Even experts make mistakes.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=