[Ambassadors] Organizing Fedora swag a bit better

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:32:31 UTC 2012

2012/3/23 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:
> On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 17:41 +0000, Tristan Santore wrote:
>> Also, being able to find designs with maybe instructions how to order
>> would be nice. (For the non-graphic designers/person who has never dealt
>> with print people).
>
> This week I put together a new page with information about CMYK and I
> also updated a pre-existing tutorial on CMYK conversion to cover bitmap
> as well as vector cases (it only covered vector before):
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/About_CMYK
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_set_CMYK_color_on_a_design_for_printing
>
> Do these make sense? Are these what you are looking for?

Hi Máirín,

For those of us who occasionally help in this area but who are design
impaired what I think we normally do is just get a template and
instructions from the vendor and ask you or the design team to put the
right thing into the template for us. At least I know that is what I
am most comfortable doing. Is that still an OK protocol for us to
follow? Or has that been a burden to design?

Thanks,
John