[Ambassadors] Next FUDCon KL Planning Meeting & Funding Approval

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sun Mar 25 16:13:29 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

As mentioned on the last response [1], I strongly agree with this.

People may not attend or they have not got enough time to tell what
they would do in FUDCon.
It's much better if we can gather all necessary information on trac
and use the meeting time just for making decisions.

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fudcon-planning/2012-March/003508.html

Kind regards,
Tuan