[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Report: February 2012

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:34:47 UTC 2012

2012/3/26 Buddhike Kurera <bckurera at fedoraproject.org>:
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 6:42 AM, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello FAms!
>>
>> FYI FAmSCo February report is now available on our wiki:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2012-02
>
> Hello Igor,
>
> Please check the following content under the URL;
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2012-02#FAmSCo_meetings
>
> I think
> //So far this term, FAmSCo has held 4 meetings. Overall attendance has been: //
> should be changed to
> //So far this term, FAmSCo has held **9** meetings. Overall attendance
> has been: //
>
> Just noted, please correct it if I am correct, thanks

My bad, Buddhike. Christoph already fixed it. Thanks.

About Gerard, Kaio reported that he is dealing with some personal
problems and hope to back when he is done. I know that the current
meeting time is not the more appropriated for him as well, but he is
aware of FAmSCo discussions and commenting on tickets, like the one
discussing next FUDCon bids.

Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo
Fedora I18N/L10N QA
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Igor