[Ambassadors] FUDcon2012 KL and RedHat News

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:09:23 UTC 2012

2012/3/27 Caius Chance <me at kaio.net>:
> Nor the news about flight & hotel funding updates.

still working on it .. I think you were in the channel when I asked
some help from FranciscoD

Basically harish is worried that if we bought the tickets, the
passenger might get stuck in some airport due to the airport
requesting credit card of the buyer before giving the boarding pass.

FranciscoD have gave a call to AirAsia India and at least we are
confirmed that they dont require it and now i'm waiting for harish
reply.

as for the RH news ... no idea XD .. I think they pasted wrong url or something

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331