[Ambassadors] FUDcon2012 KL and RedHat News

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:51:21 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Heherson Pagcaliwagan
<herson at azneita.org>wrote:

> 2012/3/27 Harish Pillay <hpillay at redhat.com>:
> > | Basically harish is worried that if we bought the tickets, the
> > | passenger might get stuck in some airport due to the airport
> > | requesting credit card of the buyer before giving the boarding pass.
> > |
> > | FranciscoD have gave a call to AirAsia India and at least we are
> > | confirmed that they dont require it and now i'm waiting for harish
> > | reply.
> >
> > OK. If it can be confirmed that the credit card used to buy a
> > ticket need not be presented at boarding time, I am OK to buy
> > the ticket.
>
> Not sure if this is the case for all airlines but I encountered no
> problems when you and max bought tickets for me (qantas and
> singaporeair).
>
> > Please tell me which trac ticket has the details and I can
> > work on getting them sorted out.

i just call to their sells office in Colombo and they confirm that credit
card proof is not required

I am copying their contact information for the information of other people
who travel from Sri Lanka

Sales Office Setmil Aviation (Pvt) Ltd Ground Floor,
Ground Floor, Setmil Maritime Centre 256, Srimath Ramanathan, Mawatha,
Colombo 15,Sri Lanka.
Tel: + 94 11 2485800

http://www.airasia.com/my/en/travelinfo/destinationguide/CMB_overview.html

>  >