[Ambassadors] A friendly reminder, the next weekly APAC meeting is on Saturday, March 31st, 2012 at 04:00 UTC. :)‏

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Wed Mar 28 07:59:59 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Thanks David for reminding.

> The main priority of this weekly meeting is to show our continued
> support of FUDCon APAC in Kuala Lumper. :)

I really want FUDCon KL's issues [1] would be discussed as much as
possible (already added into meeting agenda). It would be better for
us to prepare for things discussed f2f there.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tuanta/FUDCon_KL_2012_BoF_discussion

Kind regards,
Tuan