[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Special Topic: Trademark Guidelines Draft Consideration

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 03:31:51 UTC 2012

As stated in the last public Board IRC meeting where the second draft
of the proposed new trademark guidelines were considered the Board is
planning to revisit and possibly approve them at the next public Board
IRC meeting which is next Wednesday. So if we want to provide feedback
(we being NA ambassadors but all ambassadors are welcome to
participate in a discussion here) to the Board we need to consider
these carefully now.

The current draft is here

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pchestek/TMGuidelinesDraft

Please read it carefully with special attention to the sections
covering our work making promotional items for distribution at events.
Please feel free to ask questions and give your impressions here but
we will largely focus on this subject at our meeting next Tuesday so
we can present the Board with our feedback the following day. This is
important business for ambassadors so please give it careful
consideration.

Thanks,
John