[Ambassadors] [FUDCon EMEA bids]Re: FAmSco meeting 2012-03-21 minutes

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 29 08:40:31 UTC 2012

On 29.03.2012 02:28, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-28/famsco.2012-03-28-22.02.html

reading the famsco meeting logs about the fudcon emea discussion -

I do not know if this is a argument - but as far as i know this is the
*first bid from France Paris* -

*Budapest lost* the bid last year and *loosing again would be a odd
statement* to the hungarian community.

From zero with my first letter to the University of Szeged in 2006, to
my visit to the hungarian Fedora community in Budapest last year[1] and
till today, it was fun but also work to grow that community together
with Zoltan. I am so happy to see that the hungarian community now is a
solid valuable part of the Fedora Community and if that means something
*i want to raise my voice in favour for the Budapest bid*

(Dear french contributors you know i care about you very much as well
please do not take it personally that i am in favour for Budapest this
time!)

[1] http://kitall.blogspot.de/2011/08/i-am-back-from-fedora-round-table.html
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688