[Ambassadors] EMEA F17 media production

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Fri Mar 30 06:26:01 UTC 2012

I agree, than we are in the bottom limit. For instance I had a request
for just for 20 or so and I never got them because they were already
gone.

In my opinion we could save some for the smaller local events. In
example here in southern Spain we do not have any big events but I
intend to give DVDs away in smaller interest groups.

Therefore I think 6000 should be the figure.

--
Jukka