[Ambassadors] [Event Report] Document Freedom Workshop 2012, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India, March 28-29, 2012

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 01:01:51 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I presented an introduction to Publican [1] at the Document Freedom
> Workshop 2012 [2] at the Computer and Statistical Service Centre
> (CSSC) [3], S N Bose Bhavan, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
> [4], West Bengal, India held between March 28-29, 2012.

Thanks for the report.
You missed:

Arijit Majumder of SAMEER Kolkata conducted the sessions on Libre Office.

We also distributed a number of DVDs containing Floss manuals, Fedora
documentation, FOSS Books and lot more.
All participants were awarded certificates (signed by Mandar, myself
and Shakti).

Slides of the lectures  can be downloaded at the GLUG site
(http://www.ilug-cal.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=186&Itemid=2
)

Best

A. Mani