[Ambassadors] Goodbye Fedora (from Italy)

Alexjan Carraturo axjslack at gmail.com
Wed May 2 07:49:01 UTC 2012

With this mail, I communicate my decision to cease all cooperation
with the Fedora Project.

I will not elaborate much about the reasons, which I'll explain better
in the future somewhere.

While I realize how little it can import to most of those who read, I
reiterate that I let Fedora as a gesture of utter disapproval of the
project management.

The Fedora Project and its community have changed significantly over
the years, and has lost some important persons of reference.

For a while, I tried to make my contribution to change this, but this
was not possible.

I want to thank all the people with whom I had the pleasure of working
in the past and in particular some very good elements of the Italian
community of Fedora.

sincerely

Alexjan Carraturo

P. S. : Hence by little will remove all my subscriptions to the
various Fedora lists. If you need to contact me you can do it in
private.