[Ambassadors] GNU/Linux day at ENISo, Sousse - Tunisia

Ilyes Gouta ilyes.gouta at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:01:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

We'll be giving (myself and Zied Fakhfakh; two Fedora Ambassadors
User:Ilyes and User:Fzied) a presentation about Fedora the
distribution and the project at ENISo, a local Engineering school in
Sousse, Tunisia.

This has been in the works for a while now and we arranged for the
meeting to happen next week, Wed 9/5.

The idea was at first to do a special Fedora (half) day event, but
then we thought to enlarge the scope and get also the local Ubuntu and
OpenSuse representatives on board too for a an event called 'GNU/Linux
Distributions day at ENISo'; so that students get the most benefit out
of it. Attached is the poster we're going to use for the event.

I've already previously ordered F16 media
(https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/96) which I
received and will be distributing after the presentation.

I'll be creating a wiki page for the event later on.

Thanks,

-Ilyes