[Ambassadors] Italian Ambassador leaves Fedora (ex Goodbye Fedora (from Italy))

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 00:33:46 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Gabriele Trombini (mailga)
<mailga at fedoraonline.it> wrote:
> Maybe this mail has gone unnoticed, to the most of You.

It didn't go unnoticed by me but ...

> I think that if one of the Ambassadors leaves the project
> with this words:
>
> "While I realize how little it can import to most of those who read, I
> reiterate that I let Fedora as a gesture of utter disapproval of the
> project management."
>
> we got a problem.

I don't know what this means. What "project management" are we talking about?

> Sharing the project is a free choice of each one, and Alexjan can leave
> in every moment, but his doubt about the project managment makes
> me think about.
>
> Who is the "project management"? Maybe the Fedora organization is
> complicated to understand?
>
> In effect this words may mean that suggest changes is not so easy:
>
> "For a while, I tried to make my contribution to change this, but this
> was not possible."
>
> Well this is a lone voice, but I'd like think that it will be the only and we
> can't accept that this is reason for leaving the project.
>
> Ciao Alexjan.

Yes, it is very sad to see someone leave unhappy. In order to try to
make things better I think we do need more information.

Best wishes to Alexjan.

John