[Ambassadors] A friendly reminder, the next weekly APAC meeting is on Saturday, May 05th, 2012 at 04:00 UTC. :)‏

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu May 3 19:56:31 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-04-29 at 19:10 -0400, David Ramsey wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> A friendly reminder, the next weekly APAC meeting is on Saturday, May
> 05th, 2012 at 04:00 UTC.  :)‏

Another friendly reminder:

- Please look at the agenda David sent, and add/remove items. Remember
that we're trying to cut down meeting timings and keep our meetings
_to_the_point_.

- If you have a ticket that needs to be looked at, please try and be
present at the meeting. We may need more information before we can make
a decision. Another good idea is to add the 'meeting' keyword to your
trac ticket to increase its visibility.

David, as always, thank you for being the APAC meeting wrangler :)

I shall see you folks at the meeting!
--
Thanks,
Regards,