[Ambassadors] [Event Report] Internet Society workshop with Mozilla and Fedora.29 March 2012 at SLIIT.

Suresh Packiyarajah sureshp8 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:58:51 UTC 2012

Hi Buddhike,

Really thanks for the information.i will get back Uditha.

BTW Greetings to all APAC Ambassadors who are participating to the FUDcon
KL.All the best for you all trip to Malaysia and please enjoy the best
/knowledge sharing/Hack/Event with other fam's/User's and Developer's and
specially with Fedora Core Team also take photo's and share with us.i will
keep watching the planet and mailing lists.

Best Regards,
-Suresh

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Buddhike Kurera <bckurera at fedoraproject.org