[Ambassadors] FAmSCo nominations are now open!

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:06:47 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 19:44 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> My fellow ambassadors,
>
> as most of you should already know we have a special FAmSCo election for
> F18 in order to make the transition to the new FAmSCo election
> guidelines happen. Fore more info, please refer to
> http://christoph-wickert.de/blog/2012/04/26/the-new-famsco-election-guidelines/
>
> If you want to run for FAmSCo, please nominate yourself at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_2012_F18_nominations
>
> The nomination period will remain open until 2012-05-15 23:59:59 UTC.
>
> Lets elect the best FAmSCo Fedora ever had!
>
> Kind regards,
> Christoph

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for encouraging people to participate in the elections and
elect awesome folks to the various bodies :)

I had a minor question though:

I noticed that the current nominees have gone ahead and answered some
questions on the nominations page[1]. Where did you folks get these
questions? The questionnaire page[2] requests that you _not_ post any
answers as of yet. The answers are to be sent to the elections wrangler
(John or me), and we'll post them all up at the same time. This is
intended to ensure that folks write their own answers ;)

I also noticed some questions that you've answered aren't even in the
questionnaire. If you'd like all the candidates to answer these
questions, please add them to the questionnaire page (I'm supposed to
have closed the page already though, but a few more questions won't hurt
really).

Please remove your answers for the time being. We'll post all of them up
on May 23-24 as the time line lists[3] (May 23-24: Questionnaire

Thank you for stepping up to lead the Ambassadors :)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_2012_F18_nominations

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F18_elections_questionnaire

[3]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections#Committee_Elections_Schedule

--