[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2012-05-09 minutes

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 10 18:21:12 UTC 2012

Hi there,

>  * ACTION: shaiton_ and cwickert to get quotes for tablecloth
>    (cwickert, 21:18:46)

Tablecloth
* 300×200cm, in Polyester, 200g M1.
Prices (exclusive of taxes, should add +19.6%):

1 product: 213.00€
2 products: 292.00€
5 products: 483.00€
10 products: 850.50€ (just for reference).

I got another quote, but it was 70€/m² (ET), but in tissue (not polyester).

I think we can resonably produce at least 2, but 5 would be better to
spread… (It is quite expensive to ship for each event).
They can send me a sample to check the quality.

The more expensive one has the best website ^^

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)