[Ambassadors] Fedora Release counter

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Mon May 14 13:22:53 UTC 2012

Kévin Raymond píše v Po 14. 05. 2012 v 15:01 +0200:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have updated our release counter script, adding a width parameter.
> If you feel that the current banner is too wide for your website, or
> if you wish to resize it for your mobile them, you could now!
> This simply add a CSS width parameter, resizing the png picture on
> your browser. Quality loss. In any case,
> More at http://fedoraproject.org/counter
>
> (Wow, only 9 days… We are far to be ready… Robyn!)
>
> Regards,

Speaking of release dates:
We'll see tomorrow, but I think Fedora 17 will be delayed by one week
again. I spoke with Adam Williamson and he told me odds were 50:50. When
I spoke with our Fedora QA team I was told to count with another delay
while planning media production and release parties.
So the release date is still May 22nd, but we, the ambassadors,
shouldn't be surprised by another delay. It's not very safe now to plan
any post-release events before May 30th.

Jiri