[Ambassadors] Beefy Miracle button drafts - for FamNA meeting tonight

Sarah White graphitefriction at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:05:19 UTC 2012

Hi Ambassadors!

In preparation for the FamNA meeting tonight I finally uploaded two
versions of the proposed Beefy Miracle button.  One draft has a white
background[1], the other green[2].  The text around the button's
circumference will be printed on the sides of the button, not on it's
face. The dashed lines and blue frame are part of the printing
company's template and will not show up in the final product.  If you
have any questions, comments, or suggestions please comment on the
ticket [3], shoot me an email, or come to the meeting tonight
(Tuesday) at 9:00pm Eastern in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net.

Cheers,

Sarah

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/famna/attachment/ticket/32/hotbutton_white.png
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/famna/attachment/ticket/32/hotbutton_green.png