[Ambassadors] EMEA Ambassadors meeting 2012-05-16 minutes

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Thu May 17 09:39:06 UTC 2012

One IMPORTANT correction:
tickets for F17 media should be filed at
https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ not at
https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ as I stated at the meeting.

I had several pages opened and accidentally picked a wrong one.
Unfortunately, no one corrected me at the meeting.

Sorry for confusion and thank to Nikos Roussos for pointing that out.

Jiri