[Ambassadors] FrOSCon 2012

S.Kemter buergermeister at karl-tux-stadt.de
Sat May 19 16:21:49 UTC 2012

Am Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012, 11:45:55 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> Am Dienstag, den 08.05.2012, 09:46 +0200 schrieb S.Kemter:
> > Hi,
> >

> > time to bring that topic up again.
> >
> > http://karl-tux-stadt.de/ktuxs/?p=3673
>
> Thanks Sirko,
>
> just yesterday I registered Fedora as a project but I did not yet
> request a devroom or submit any talks.

I made the wiki page for the event

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrOSCon_2012

I also made my submissions. There is still the opportunity to submitt talks

http://www.froscon.de/en/program/call-for-papers/

deadline is the 23rd of May

There is still the opportunity to have our own Fedora related track, what we
need for it, is simple talks for it. So if you are interested talk to cwickert
or me.

br gnokii