[Ambassadors] APAC Web FAD proposal -> Package maintainer's wishlist clean up

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 05:08:14 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-11-01 at 10:14 +0700, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:
> Hi Ankur,
>
> There are 6 votes casted.
>
> 6 of 6 voted for Wednesday but it was yesterday :)
> 5 of 6 voted for Sunday but you did not vote for that day.
>
> Would you like to delay this Web FAD to next week?

Hi tuanta, folks,

I'm sorry. I completely forgot to check doodle.

As we discussed on the IRC a few days back, I was thinking of changing
the format of the FAD somewhat. Here's what I had in mind:

- Collect people ready to participate (We already seem to have this on
doodle). Let's say we have "n" volunteers.
- Appoint one person in-charge of the wiki editing task. The rest "n-1"
are "reviewers"
- Divide the wishlist into "n-1" parts
- Each reviewer picks up one part and goes through the list
- We decide a period of 3-4 days (or even a week) for task completion,
after which the reviewers mail their results to the wiki editor.
- Wiki editor updates the wiki page.

How does this sound?  If it looks good, I'll go ahead and make a
detailed plan for the "modified FAD" and send it to the list. Please let
me know.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,