[Ambassadors] FYI, next weekly APAC meeting = Saturday, November 10th, 2012 at 04:00 UTC

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 00:42:17 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

Nitesh, thank you for your e-mail posting.  :)

> I won't be able to make up this time for the meeting , I will be out of station on 10th .

No problem, have IRC'ed with MavJS on taking the chair.  All are welcomed to become a #chair at our meetings.  :)

> Sorry and Hope to see you all next time :)

Absolutely and as always please review the logs and/or update the wiki https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2012-11-10#Agenda if there are updates.  :)

Lastly, big news!

Fedora 18 now scheduled for January 2013

http://lwn.net/Articles/523674/rss

The Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo) decided to push the Fedora 18 beta back two weeks until November 27. That in turn pushes the full release until January 8 of next year. "Today at FESCo meeting [1] it was decided to slip Fedora 18 Beta release by *two* weeks to give the Installer team, the new upgrade tool and Secure Boot time to finish and polish these features to meet our release quality standards." We looked at some of the problems facing Fedora 18 in this week's edition.

This will impact our planning!!!

Please have a Great Fedora day and/or evening! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

一石二鳥
いっせきにちょう

One stone; two birds.

To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
With sixty-four (64) x86_64 computing cores, 256 GB of RAM and 1TB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=
I won't be able to make up this time for the meeting , I will be out of station on 10th .
Sorry and Hope to see you all next time :)

Print only if its necessary
Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan