[Ambassadors] FUDCon 2013 - APAC - Timeline

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 15 03:47:17 UTC 2012

Hello APAC FAms,

I do hope everyone is curious to get to know when next FUDcon in APAC
will be happening. So this is about it.

I got the green light from Robyn to have it around **May 2013**. I
believe it is better to have it at the same time period (we have
FUDCon KL 2012 in May too) each year.

Therefore what about considering the first part of the May. Feedback
are welcome, specially from team which is waiting to present their
bids (like their can be preferences from the teams that bid). We need
to fix a time period soon so be quick :)

Thanks !!

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)

Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera | User: Bckurera