[Ambassadors] FUDCon 2013 - APAC - Timeline

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Nov 15 04:11:04 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Buddhike Kurera" <bckurera at fedoraproject.org>
> To: "ambassadors" <ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org>

Great news! Thanks Buddhike.

So, we got the most important milestone. However, I am also curious
where I can find all noted milestones of the whole bidding process [1].
e.g. when is the deadline for bid submissions...

Also, I don't know who is in charge of deciding this stuff. FAmSCo?
FPL? or anyone else? It's really good if we can define this as clear
as possible. If it's not available or need to be improved, I am
willing to give a hand to make it with all of you.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_bid_process

Kind regards,
Tuan