[Ambassadors] FUDCon 2013 - APAC - Timeline

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 04:16:14 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

Buddhike, thank you for your e-mail.  :)

> I do hope everyone is curious to get to know when next FUDcon in APAC will be happening. So this is about it.

Great!  A major +1 on getting this going, Buddhike.  :)

> I got the green light from Robyn to have it around **May 2013**. I believe it is better to have it at the same time period (we have FUDCon KL 2012 in May too) each year.

I think that is a grand idea.  I will interject that "depending" on participants as well as the location if people have schedules such as school or the like which may "impact" their attendance.  This could be a good meeting item, too.  :)

> Therefore what about considering the first part of the May. Feedback are welcome, specially from team which is waiting to present their bids (like their can be preferences from the teams that bid). We need to fix a time period soon so be quick :)

Would doing during APAC Ambassadors 2012-11-24 be good or another time?

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2012-11-24#Agenda

I hope to make sure that all FUDCon APAC attendees as well as FUCon APAC bidders are up to speed and aware of suspense dates for bids and other deadline schedules.  :)

Sending positive Fedora energy from my computers to yours.  :v)

Lastly, please have a Great Fedora day and/or evening! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

一石二鳥
いっせきにちょう

One stone; two birds.

To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
With sixty-four (64) x86_64 computing cores, 256 GB of RAM and 1TB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=