[Ambassadors] FUDCon 2013 - APAC - Timeline

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 04:21:38 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

Tuan, thank you for your e-mail.  :)

> Great news! Thanks Buddhike.

+1

> So, we got the most important milestone. However, I am also curious where I can find all noted milestones of the whole bidding process [1]. e.g. when is the deadline for bid submissions...

You beat me to the question.  You have good questions.  :)

> Also, I don't know who is in charge of deciding this stuff. FAmSCo? FPL? or anyone else? It's really good if we can define this as clear as possible. If it's not available or need to be improved, I am willing to give a hand to make it with all of you.

> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_bid_process

A huge +1 for APAC working together for this.  :v)

Please have a Great Fedora day as well as evening! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

猿も木から落ちる
さるもきからおちる

Even monkeys fall from trees.

Even experts make mistakes.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
With sixty-four (64) x86_64 computing cores, 256 GB of RAM and 1TB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=