[Ambassadors] FOSDEM 2013

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 16:35:54 UTC 2012

Hi,
I created a page for FOSDEM 2013 [1], which is the most important FOSS
event at least in EMEA, because I think it's time to start planning and
organizing.
Christoph registered our booth last week. Please add your name if you're
planning to come and make a note if you're willing to staff the booth.

I put myself in the position of the event owner, but it was just to kick
off the organization. I have no problem to hand over the position to
someone else (e.g. Biertie who owned it last year).

Jiri

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2013