[Ambassadors] Fedora presence at SFD 2012 Hanoi report

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Oct 15 02:15:56 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

SFD 2012 Hanoi is held by VFOSSA in Sept 15th (sorry for this late
report; I am too busy with other work).

I presented for Fedora there and talked about FOSS community [1]
with lot of references from our community. My morning keynode got
about 100 people. I tried to share them what is FOSS community like
Fedora, how to participate in and convinced them to join with us.
Actually, I have got a lot of new connections since then.

Together with the Community Space Hanoi team [2], we distributed
over 100 Fedora 17 media. More and more people here are adopting
to Linux and FOSS.

We got exciting afternoon sessions with a lot of topic. You can see
the event report from organizer [3] for more information (they are
all in Vietnamese so I have to use Google translate).

[1] https://speakerdeck.com/u/tuanta/p/foss-community
[2] http://khonggiancongdong.org/
[3] http://goo.gl/6O0Jw

Kind regards,