[Ambassadors] Ohio LinuxFest Event Reports and Photos

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynn at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 17 15:24:35 UTC 2012

Dear Ambassadors

Greetings! I am in Ghana, Africa, spreading Free Software joy with Computer
Reach.

>From the show management perspective, Fedora had made an exceptional
presence. The foundations banner was proudly hung in time for show open.
Every one was very friendly. For all hours of show, I saw traffic and
activity. Being physically close to Red Hat seemed to be mutually
beneficial.

My only regret is not asking for Fedora goodies to take to Africa. I am
sure there were no leftovers anyhow.

Keep up the good work.

Beth Lynn Eicher