[Ambassadors] Please add your local LUG to the list

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:28:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was actually just thinking about this. When I spoke at the Silicon Valley
Linux Users Group (SVLUG) I was surprised that there weren't more people. I
will make a more concerted effort to grow this group and increase
participation.

If you are in Silicon Valley please join the SVLUG lists and participate.

http://www.svlug.org/

Dan