[Ambassadors] APAC Web FAD proposal -> Package maintainer's wishlist clean up

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Mon Oct 29 07:26:50 UTC 2012

On 29/10/12 06:55, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:

> [...]
Could you define clean-up please ? Because the list also serves as
reference for refused packages. If we have to go through the same legal
issues again, it is a waste of time.

So, a little explanation here would be desirable, as to exactly you want
to clean-up and why.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org