[Ambassadors] APAC Web FAD proposal -> Package maintainer's wishlist clean up

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:18:20 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-10-29 at 07:26 +0000, Tristan Santore wrote:
> Could you define clean-up please ? Because the list also serves as
> reference for refused packages. If we have to go through the same
> legal
> issues again, it is a waste of time.

Hi Tristan,

We will not remove applications which have been refused due to legal
issues. Only applications that have been included in fedora but are
still on the page will be removed (Or a comment added stating that
they've been added to fedora, if you think removing them is a bad idea)

> So, a little explanation here would be desirable, as to exactly you
> want
> to clean-up and why.

I'd like the wishlist page to be better maintained. I don't think it is.
Packages dropped on the list stay there forever, even if they've been
packaged. A little housekeeping, that's all. No world changing
transformations, I assure you.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,